Dumb and Funny Questions Asked At Parks And Tourist Places
These are all questions that were supposedly asked by people at various parks and
other tourist places.
- Is there a creature living there that likes to say "Preciousss"? (asked by a man after finding out there was a lake at the deepest explored part of the cave with a boat in it.)
- Does it ever rain in here?
- How many ping-pong balls would it take to fill this up?
- How much of the cave is underground?
- So what's in the unexplored part of the cave?
- So what is this -- just a hole in the ground?
- Can you show me where the yeti lives?
- How much does Mount McKinley weigh?
- How often do you mow the tundra?
- What time do you feed the bears?
- Are the alligators real?
- Are the baby alligators for sale?
- What time does the two o'clock bus leave?
- Where are all the rides?
- Do you light it up at night?
- I bought tickets for the elevator to the bottom -- where is it?
- Is the mule train air conditioned?
- So where are the faces of the presidents?
- Was this man-made?
- Did people build this, or did Indians?
- Do you know of any undiscovered ruins?
- Why did the Indians decide to live in Colorado?
- Why did they build the ruins so close to the road?
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada
- What time do the bears show up?
- What time do y'all turn on the Northern Lights?
- Where do you look to see the northern Lights? (a local person respounded by pointing up)
- Where is the Signpost forest? (heard while tourist was standing UNDER the giant "Welcome to the Signpost Forest" sign)
- Does Old Faithful erupt at night?
- How do you turn it (Old Faithful) on?
- We had no trouble finding the park entrances, but where are the exits?
- When does the guy who turns it (Old Faithful) on get to sleep?
- What time do you turn on Yosemite Falls?
- Where are the cages for the animals?